So after a few wedding meetings lately, I thought I’d offer up some advice on the TOP 10 questions you should be asking your potential wedding photographer 📸
1. What is your wedding photography style? (I.e. lifestyle, documentary etc)
2. Have you worked at our venue before? If not are you willing to visit beforehand?
3. What happens if you’re too ill to work?
4. Do you charge by the hour or is it a daily package?
5. Do we have full rights to our photos?
6. What is the turnaround time for getting photos back?
7. Do you edit the photos? If so, is it in house or do you outsource?
8. What do you wear when working a wedding?
9. On average, how many weddings do you shoot a year?
10. What’s your favourite thing about being a wedding photographer?
It’s always good to be prepared when meeting potential suppliers, so I hope this list gives you a helping hand 🖐
Questions always welcome 🙏